Wednesday 13 March 2013

Here we go again.........


THIS IS NOT A SEQUEL......this is a reboot or remake, I'm not quite sure.


This my second go at a movie blog, the last blog fizzled away after a few months when I started getting busy at work and was able to watch less movies.

Also I was not going to the cinema as much as I liked, quite rarely actually and that was a problem  no one wants to read a blog about movies that have already been and gone from the cinema.
I now have a little more time to go the cinema and now that I a living near a Cineworld and have taken advantage of their unlimited card I am able to go to the cinema several times a week, and more importantly see and talk about movies while there are new and fresh

So I have decided to began a blog again, I took the decision to start a new blog rather than continue the old one.

The blog will consist primarily of movie reviews and a few bits of news thrown in, I am hoping to do more in the future, like lists and similar things movie related. I will keep it simple to begin with while I get back to reviewing the movies as soon after they come out as possible and will broaden things once I get into the swing of it.

I will start with a full review of new movies, and once or twice a week a diary of sorts of other movies watched.

Anyone reading please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment